Getting Started In Blogging So you are thinking about starting a blog well it’s a good thing but more experience is needed to take you blog to the next level as a blogger I have made several mistakes just starting of my blog so I have tried to list all the mistakes that I have done at the beginning of my journey so that you don’t repeat the same. More »
If you are starting a blog for making some side income then you will be going to face lots of emotional challenges. There are two type of bloggers the first one who loves what he does and More »
Google webmaster tools is a free tool developed for webmasters if you are blogger and didn’t know about this tool yet you are lacking a big advantage. It has lots of important tools that will surely help you in blogging it provides lots of valuable information about your blog and what are they lets take a look :
Configuration :Under configuration you will find many option to configure how your blogs crawled by Google.
- Geographic target : You can set which country you like to target if you have a blog related to united states you can set your geographic target to “united states” this way you will get ranking benefit on local search of google.
- Preferred domain : Although Google automatically decides which preferred domain to choose but with this option you can tell Google what preferred domain to show in the search result (Like if you want http://example.com or http://www.example.com).
- Crawl Rate : You can customize the crawling rate using this option which will be valid till 90 days. Remember higher you crawl rate the more bandwidth it will going to consume so beware of that too.
Sitelinks : When you search on google some sites have links under their search result leading to different pages of their site it’s generally shown to help user navigate better across your website to save their time Google automatically determines which link to show but if you want some links to be removed by google you can demote that url using this option
Health: Google’s webmaster tools also provides well detail information about your blog’s health.
- Malware: Malware can hurt your blog and your ranking too so it’s important to know if your site has some malware issues hence webmaster tools can be a great life saver as it alerts you if malware is found in your blog.
- Crawl Errors: You can check the errors found during crawling it’s also detects broken url in your blog.
- Blocked Url: You can block specific url from search engine if you don’t want it to be indexed by google.
- Index Status: Find how many pages of your blog have been indexed by google.
Traffic: Provides Details information about how much traffic you are getting from search engine and also lots of other info’s regarding links to your site.
- Search Queries: Shows which keywords is sending how much amount of traffic and also it’s keyword positions with an interactive graph apart from that it also tracks the amount clicks that keyword is getting.
- Links To Your Site: Find which domain has linked to your blog and also the amount of links you get from that domain.
- Internal links: Internals links are consider good for on site optimization with this tool you can find which content has been linked the most and which have been linked less.
Optimization: You will find some great tools under this which will help you to optimize your blog better
- Sitemap: You can submit sitemap of your blog hear. Sitemap improves crawling of your blog better.
- Remove Url: This tool is used remove url or your entire blog from the search engine index.
- Html Improvement: Detects duplicate titles or missing title tags and other important issues that can hurt your seo.
- Content Keywords: Finds keywords density of your entire blog which words have been used to what extent.
Photo By Kinologik license By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
Twitter has become new demand for any online business, People are spending hundreds of dollars on eBooks to find ways to increase their twitter follower but most of these eBooks are just waste of time and money here i am going to reveal effective methods that will surely increase your twitter followers count and that too for Free!!
Before you dig down further you need to understand your followers confused!! about why you need to?
Let’s take an example if you have 300+ followers and still no one interacts to your tweets, and your tweets are just getting skipped out unnoticed. Would you like that? Is that what you want?
So you need to follow certain rules that will ensure your tweets to get the value that it deserves…
Find Targeted Audience: No one will going to react to your tweets if they are not interested in it. You need to get right audience that needs what you are cooking and for that you can browse various twitter directories where twitter accounts are listed according to categories just browser to your niche and you can get your targeted twitter followers profile info. Here are some of my favorite directories :
- wefollow.com : A simple twitter directory where you can search twitter profiles according to their tags.
- twiends.com : It has a special feature called seeds which are used as an incentive which you can give to others to make them check your twitter profile same way you can earn seeds by checking other peoples profile you can set the number of seeds you want to reward others.
- twellow.com : A twitter directory powered by ientry network it works like a search engine of twitter which crawls and indexes twitter profile thus you will going to find huge number of twitter profiles here.
Tweet Bombing : It’s good to be active on twitter but don’t just start bombing your tweets to your followers this will going to irritate them soon and they may unfollow you as a result. Tweet at a constant pace and specify your followers how much tweets they are going to receive if they follow you to avoid surprising them which they are not ready for.
Stop The Flow : Many people fail to increase their twitter followers as they focus all their effort in getting new followers rather then maintaining the current ones, as a result they do get new followers from one side but at the same time old ones leaves them from the other side.
Use Large Twitter Button : Don’t aspect your visitors to look and click at your small twitter button which you have placed at your footer, people are more likely to skip that!! so make sure to use large buttons and that to at some noticeable area to get more hits to your twitter profile.
Writing Twitter Bio ( Be Clear ) : Your bio in your twitter profile is your first impression so be clear in your approach your bio must contain answer to these questions:
- Who are you?
- What You do?
- How much tweets you use to share every week?
Avoiding All About Business Attitude : It may be true that you own a great business but tweeting all about business is not going to help you in the long run be entertaining sometimes tweet about something else it can be some good jokes or entertaining video so that people never get bored with your tweets.
Find Some Twitter Content : Some content are shared and liked more on twitter explore some nice blogs and find those content that are tweeted the most and share those content.
Utilize Your Current Network : Ask your friends, family members or your co workers to follow you on twitter if you think for some moment about how many people you know in your life you will going to come up with a huge list of people. Knowing someone doesn’t mean you have to know that person well it can be the guy that you meet few days back at some coffee shop.
Unleashing Twitter Counter : People have tendency to follow the crowd if you don’t believe me just go out with three of your friend at the roadside and all of you look at the sky make sure others watching your activity then you will notice that the people near you will also look at the sky and more weird thing about this event is that you have not ask them to do that but still they have followed what you do so there is something physiological with the crowd effect if you gain 150+ followers just add a twitter counter and let this effect do the rest.
If you don’t have time to promote your twitter profile you can also leave these task to these powerful software:
- tweeternaire : Sends message of your choice to new twitter users, recognize fake accounts, searches and follows others automatically and many other features.
- twtdominator : Although it lacks some of the features of tweetnaire but it has a unfollow feature which unfollow those who didn’t follow you back.
Photo By The Next Web License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en
Till now you would have heard about buysellads which acts as a marketplace for advertisers and publishers and for some reason if you are not approved by buysellads then isocket can be the best option you can try out.
How Isocket is different from BSA?
Where BuySellAds is about buying and selling ad space isocket was created to solve issues with direct ad selling if you got a well traffic blog with large user base you often get advertising offers but selling ads directly is not as easy as it sounds, there are many problems associated with it like Setting up adserver, managing ads and banners, adding payment gateway and many other hassles.
Some Insight About Isocket:
- It’s For High Traffic Sites : As it’s about selling ads directly thus your blog needs to have some advertisers interest in your blog to be successful with isocket.
- No Setup Fee : You have nothing to loose with isocket as there is no fee to join and to get started. You are only charged, when you get a successful ad sell.
- CPM Based Ads : In BSA advertisers use to buy ads for specific time basis. This model of advertising is not popular among big advertisers where isocket offers CPM based advertising which is more familiar for premium advertisers.
Isocket Ad server : It’s completely built for handling millions of impression each day so you will never going to face any technical difficulties regarding managing large impression.
Moreover just like BSA you can set up you own pricing model, of how much you want per impression and also you have the control over what ads would be displayed on your website filtering out low quality ads which may hurt your brand.
Isocket Payout : Isocket minimum payout threshold is 50$ which can withdraw via paypal, check or bank transfer.
Minimum payout is decent as comparing with the other ad networks like adsense which is about 100$ and payment methods are good too.
Isocket Reputation : Even though isocket cannot be called as an adnetwork but It’s good, to check the reputation of a company before using it on your blog while talking about the reputation of isocket, i need to remind you that isocket is currently being used by the leading magazines and news publishers.
Some of their notable publishers includes: Tech Crunch (Now a part of Aol), Mashable, lookbook.nu, gamezebo, ventureloop, stylebistro and appolicious.
Some Features, I Liked The Most : When searching more about isocket i came to know about backfill ads which i found very interesting features about this program.
Backfill ads are those ads which are shown alternatively when you don’t have advertisers currently, which saves your ad-spot being wasted due to non availability of ads. Ad-server can be set to show ads from any third party ad network.
Just like buysellads, isocket has an ad marketplace called buyads.com when you create an account with isocket your website’s profile will be featured in buyads.com free of cost through which you blog will be exposed to the advertisers community who are already partnered with isocket boosting your chances of selling your ads higher.
Things Isocket Won’t Cover
Apart from featuring your websiteon their marketplace there is no other things will be done on their side to get advertisers (as you should not aspect that as they are not an ad network) to your website but their marketplace has plenty of advertisers which i think it’s enough for getting sponsors.
And also there are lots of tutorials available in their FAQ where they share many strategies for finding potential advertisers for your website.
For any queries you can contact their support via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone. (866.914.5295)
Overall isocket delivers premium level of ads but small publishers will find it hard with isocket but for large publisher it’s really good alternative, to switch from BuySellAds.com.
Photo By teamstickergiant on Flickr License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
Last Sunday, just like my daily routine i used to visit my favorite blog to learn something new about seo i came across an interesting article although i don’t comment often but article was so interesting so i thought of leaving a comment on it but as i did i redirected to the next page where i was aspecting message like “your comments is awaiting moderation” but surprisingly i got nothing, At first i thought it was a problem of that blog and my comment would show up after admin will approve it.
but my comment was not approved even after visiting few days back on that same article and that blogger was quite active in approving comments then a thought came up in my mind that admin has not approved my comment.
But when all these things happened again on the other blogs too i was assured that there was something else which was creating such problem and when i started searching for it i came to know about akismet ban now i was sure that this was the reason why my comments were not appearing.
How Akismet Bans You!!
Although on akismet official website they claim to use sophisticated algorithms in detecting spam comments but it’s not true they rely on simple rule if you comment on other blogs and the admin flags your comment as a spam, akismet will going to ban you. WOW! what an algorithm? it’s an algorithm which can be easily exploited just think about this way if someone hates your blog like for example your competitor they going to use your website url and put junk and spam comments on other blogs and it’s obvious that the admin will going to flag that comment and resulting banning of your website. Now wherever you want to comment on other blog that have akismet enabled will mark you as spammers even if you are an innocent.
There are many innocent readers that leaves genuine comments are being tagged as spammers by akismet system.
What Happens After You Get Banned!!
After getting banned you will be unable to leave comments with that url on any blog whic have akismet installed and there is another thing of getting worried is that akismet comes preinstalled with every WordPress, even worst your comments will not go the the admin and will directly send to the spam bin.
How To Recover From Akismet Ban!!
To Recover you can use three techniques:
- Either contact the blogger that you think has flagged your comment as a spam and ask them to unspam your comment.
- Or contact akismet support to lift the ban.
- You can also use URL shortened services to comment if you are not commenting for seo purpose.
The problem with akismet is that their algorithm is simple which can be easily gamed.I am not against banning someone for spamming but they should build some better algorithm to detect spam rather then relying on such simple method so that innocent people are not buried under the bad ones.
Photo By bradleygee License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
There was a great panic attack at seo industry after Google introduced panda update as the algorithm has complete change the way of content creation there was a time when thin content loaded with targeted keywords used to rank higher in the search engine even if it doesn’t contain any quality information it was content which were created solely for the search engine point of view rather than user point of view more and more people started writing, seo optimized articles which were less valuable for the readers so Google need to take some action and the solution was that we know as panda update.
Google panda is a content related update so if your website or blog has been affected with panda then probably you have an issue with your website that you need to take care of.
- Get Rid of Thin Content : Defining thin content? A content which has less content or less informative are considered as thin content if you have such content in your blog that looks insufficient either delete it or block it using Robots.txt flile so that it can’t get indexed by search engine. Demand media’s eHow was a well know victim of panda mostly due to it’s thin content and many leading article directories including ezine articles were penalize due their thin content issues.
Remember even if you have lots of quality content having some low quality content can trigger a red flag for your entire blog Thus, forum website were more likely to be affected by panda if they left without moderation.
- Reduce Bounce Rate : Bounce rate is calculated via number of people hit back button after visiting your website writing well informative articles which holds users till the end can help in reducing bounce rate.
- Work On Internal linking : Inter-linking content was consider good seo strategy as they help user to interact more with your website even after panda this technique works well and must be implemented in your panda strategy.
- Improve Social Signals : Research Shows that after panda, Social metrics have great impact on the search ranking specially Google plus and twitter. Make sure that your blog has been loaded with all the social tools and bookmark buttons to improve social metrics of your blog.
- Don’t Depend On Google : Google algorithms are ever changing, and it’s sure that it will keep changing in future too so if your website completely depends upon on Google for traffic you might be more vulnerable to any future algorithm updates so it’s wise to create lots of alternative source of traffic such as referral or direct traffic. Search engine traffic should not exceed 40% of your overall traffic sources to be on the safe side.
- Add More Interactive Content : Panda also takes account of time spent by your visitors on your website the more time they spend the more better panda will treat your website. Interactive content like video and images are great way to decrease bounce rate and increase time spent on your website.
- Duplicate Content : Just like thin content duplicate content also makes panda unhappy so if you have any duplicate content on your blog you should remove it. To detect duplicate content you can also use an online tool called copyscape.
- Duplicate Title : Sometimes if you are running a large blog two articles may come up with same title, this creates two separate post with same title, To avoid that you must connect your blog with Google’s webmaster central it alerts you when there is an duplicate title found on your blog.
Approving Guest Post
Guest posting has become a common method to acquire links and since it’s easy nature it has become more spammy and turning towards black hat seo method, i am not against approving guest post but you should not approve everyone’s guest post before you publish you must make sure to look at the quality of that guest post it’s originality and also check the links on that article so that mistakenly you wouldn’t link to some bad neighbors Google is very strict about whom you link out as these are the things which you have control over it.
Matt cutts who is the head of webspam in Google has given some more insight about guest posting on this video:
Matt cutts also referred panda as completely algorithmic and not manual, and it is possible to get 100% recovery from panda all you have to do is to implement all the factors that panda is looking for in your website.
Photo By PiattiLeti License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en
Having a good alexa rank is important although it doesn’t contribute in increasing traffic but it does affect your advertising income a good alexa rank looks more attractive and appealing to the the advertisers then those with poor alexa rank. It’s also helps in getting link partners webmaster often uses alexa rank to determine traffic of the website.
Overall it’s not bad to put some effort in improving alexa rank before you start working on it you should know what factors affect alexa rank.
Alexa Toolbar : Alexa rankings are estimated so generally alexa counts those visitors who have installed alexa toolbar on their browsers. So the more number of toolbar installed visitors you get the more better your alexa rank will be.
- Simply install alexa toolbar in your browser and visit your blog daily.
- Ask your readers to install alexa toolbar this will make them counted via alexa.
- Ask your family, friends or your employees to install alexa toolbar too.
Backlinks : Alexa monitors links of a website so it’s also a criteria which alexa uses to give alexa ranking so you also need to create good number of backlinks to your blog. A backlink is the hyper link placed on someone else website.
- Join forums and leave your link their.
- Bookmark your blog in social bookmarking sites.
- Submit your blog to web directories.
Write An Article About Alexa : The theory behind this idea is simple if you are searching about alexa you may have installed alexa toolbar too.
Webmaster Traffic : Alexa toolbar are mostly installed by webmasters so you will see that webmaster related blogs or website tends to have better alexa rank as compared to their low traffic.
For some reason if your blog is not related to webmasters don’t worry there are many techniques you can use to bring them.
- Promote your blog on webmaster related forum.
- Comment on webmaster related blogs.
Alexa Widget : Alexa widget is the another way through which alexa measures site traffic so even if people visit your blog without alexa toolbar installed alexa widget will make there presence noticed to alexa and thus improve your ranking additionally widget also shows your traffic rank and number of links your blog has currently.
: Bring traffic :
Although the above technique will help you to improve your alexa rank but the real and main factor will still be traffic if you get lots of traffic your alexa rank will be good too.
Photo by shirishag75 on Flickr License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en
When you start blogging it seems like driving in an unknown place you don’t know where to go and after some time if you keep struggling you will encounter many new things, for me blogging has changed many thing within me i don’t find my self just the same which i was several years back so here are some lessons which i have learn t from blogging.
1#Controlling Your Frustration : Many times when i was just a newbie blogger it seems that things were not working in my favor i often get frustrated writing new content not because i hate writing but because i hate the fact that not too many people visits my blog to see my creation and also there was a money factor in the side but soon i realize that controlling all my frustration and focusing on my content was important to be a successful blogger.
2#Handling Different Task : In blogging if you don’t have staffs or someone to support your work, you have to do all the different types important task by yourself.
Those people who think that blogging is just about writing articles are either don’t know about blogging or they have just started out. If you are an individual blogger then you have to be an experts in following task too.
- Content Writing
- Marketing (SEO/ SEM / Social Media Marketing)
- Blog Management
- Basic Technical Knowledge Html, php, Photoshop etc.
3#Taking The Hard Path: When You step up in blogging you often find lots of shortcuts that looks very effective and easy, like marketing your blog using some adware or some email blaster that sends millions of spam mails this methods will only make your things even more worst then doing any good.
4#Patience: In blogging i have waited months for everything from getting approved in an ad network from getting my first check so if you want to start a blog and you dream to make it successful be ready to have lots of patience within yourself and if you don’t have that then you may not survive in the race.
5#Accepting Failures: I proudly say that i have 7 unsuccessful blogging project in the past and i am not ashamed of it. If you don’t work perfectly with hard work you will face failures but one thing that i have within myself that helped me to achieve success after so much of failures was that, i never repeat those mistakes which i have admitted before, which keeps on making me a perfect blogger. Today i thank, to all of my mistakes that i have committed as they have helped my to taste the success.
6#Hard Work: Success comes with hard work this rules truly applies on blogging it had made me to do hard work i used to be a lazy guy that loves anything comes easy when you work less you will face failure and when you work hard you will be rewarded that is the true wining formula with your blog not only this rule works with blogging but for life too.
7#Discipline: Blogging needs discipline it needs constant amount of work everyday. Each day you need to create something new as a routine.
Question For The Readers?
Anything we do teaches us many things so What is your experience with Blogging?
Photo By maveric2003 on Flickr License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
Did you know? your blog has lot of potential but the problem is no one spents time in finding ways to monetize the traffic effectively expect just putting all their effort in increasing traffic and earning via couple of ppc ads.
Today i am going to review a great affiliate network program named viglink and how it can boost your affilite income?
What Is It Actually?
In any affiliated program when you sign up you get paid for referring visitors from your affiliate link same thing does by viglink but with viglink you don’t have to put affiliate links in your blog you just have to install viglink and your all outgoing link will be tracked with this program and if there is any affiliate program associated with that website it will convert that link into an affiliate link.
Good Points About Viglink
- Saves Time: There are many affiliated program around the web joining every affiliate programs can consume a whole lot of time but with this program you don’t have to sign up with any affiliated program individually which saves your time in some other important task such as creating quality content.Viglink has tiered with more than 15,000+ vendors so you can predict the amount of time it would have taken if you join them manually.
- Easily Manage Your Affiliate Income: Many bloggers faces problem in managing their affiliate income since they are using multiple affiliated programs and each one have their own dashboard so they have to login in every vendor website to check their income but with viglink as it’s like joining 15,000+ affiliate program with one click you can check all your income under one roof if that affiliate program has tiered with viglink.
- Hard To Join Affiliated Programs: Some affiliated programs have strict rules and are choosy in selecting an affiliate for their product as viglinks has enormous tie ups even with some strict affiliate programs too which gives you a nice opportunity to earn indirectly with those affiliated programs.
- Earn From Unknown Affiliated Programs: Sometimes you link out to a product which may have an affiliate programs associated with it and you may not know about it but luckily viglink had tie up with that program and this way it will going to help you to earn from that unknown affiliate programs.
- Earn From Your Comments: After links on your blog’s post comments are the second most clicked links on a blog and it helps you to monetize that outgoing traffic too.
- Works With Other Ad Networks: Viglink can be used along with the other ad network without any problem and moreover it doesn’t affect other affiliate links on your blog.
- Get More Clicks On Your Links: Apart from affiliate links which looks pretty much ugly eg. http://example.com/affliate?=your_id and also clearly shows that it’s an affiliate link, viglinks mask these links like http://example.com when someone hovers mouse cursor over it so your don’t have to hide your affiliate links as it already masked.
Some Bad Points About Viglink
- 25% Commission : Viglink acts like a middle man between you and the vendor and takes 25% commission of your income which you may earn 100% of it if you have joined that affiliated program directly.
- Confusing Dashboard: Although i was able to use their dashboard quiet easily but their dashboard seems to be not user friendly and may confuse some new users.
overall viglink has so many good points that every blogger should try onces there are so many outgoing traffic goes out worthless so what’s wrong to monetize that.
Photo By BrentDPayne License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en
Google has clearly stated in his quality guidelines about affiliate links must be used with added value to it’s users so now question arises what value it’s actually looking for?
Content: If you are using some affiliate programs you can add a review about the product you are promoting. This way you are giving something extra to your user by adding your own opinion to it.
Avoid Redirecting: Using redirecting is seen as deceiving you readers showing them something else and sending them somewhere eles make sure your affiliate links send the user to the right destination where the affiliate product or services is situated. Here redirection, i am not referring to url shortners i am talking about creating content about different product and linking to some other product.
Avoid Copying: You must avoid copying content of affiliate vendor as there is no reason left why people should visit your blog first before the vendor’s website. You can finds lots of bloggers coping content from amazon and clickbank to promote their product and getting their blogs beaten by google algorithms. Google has sophisticated algorithms which can easily identify the difference between original and duplicate content so it’s better to be original.
Using Irrelevant Affiliated Programs: Some bloggers i have seen putting completely different affiliate links then the topic of their blog this not only makes there effort ineffective as they are targeting something different then their blog’s audience but also making their blog looks spammy.
Using No Follow: Google always recommends using no follow in paid links although google detects an affiliate link but it’s better to add a no follow to avoid any risk. You can add no follow via this tag rel=”no follow”.
Question For Reader’s
So how do you use affiliates links?
Photo By Danard Vincente On Flickr License By http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
Many times as a blogger we run out of ideas specially during running a niche blog and at that moment you needs some inspiration that will help you to get new topics to explore new topics to write about and here are some places to look out for new blog ideas:
Forums: Forums are great places for discussion in an active forum you will see many people discuss about new topics here you can find the latest ideas about what is happening on the web or at your niche just search for relevant forum in your niche and check out what others are discussing about.
Follow On Twitter: You can follow tweets of other experts that tweets on your topic.
- Following Experts: Finding an expert to follow is easy all you have to do is find some great blogs on your topic and find the authors of that blog and if they have a twitter account just follow them.
Yahoo answers: It’s a question and answer site where people can ask any question to the community and get answers to their questions you can find questions related to your niche and find what people are looking for?
- How to find questions? : Finding relevant question is quite simple all you have to do is just use this google search trick such as ” your keyword” site:answers.yahoo.com and you will get all the relevant questions you are searching for.
Google Keyword Tool: Although it’s used to find keywords for ppc adword campaign it can also be used to find ideas for your blog post as it’s shows related keywords for the keyword you type.
Spy Your Competitors: You probable have monitored traffic and seo of your competitors so why not spy some blog ideas too. Sometimes your competitors gives really good ideas to write about.
Comments: You can get lots of ideas just by following your readers comments. some of the readers leaves very interest comments that can be use as a base to write your next blog post.
Web Celebrity Interview: Find some web celebrity in your niche ask few questions and post all the interview session in your blog. This type of post are consider quality too as you have a interviewed a web celebrity.
- Finding Someone to interview: If you are facing some hard times in finding one you can also interview someone who have some good twitter followers or some successful blog owners your readers will love to know about them and their success formulas.
Ideas That Always Works!!
There are some type of content styles that never dries up when you think about it you will always come up with something.
Top 10 List: A blog post that is about some top 10 list it can be about anything For eg: Top 10 foods in Europe” or “top 10 blogs to visit” just think about your niche and what list can be made in that.
Mistakes : Write something like 7 mistakes about “purchasing a car” or 5 mistakes about “any topic of your choice”.
How To Guides: How to guides are easy to make For example: how to start a blog and write step by steps tricks solve that problem and you are done.
- Find a Product.
- Write an honest Detail Review On That.
- It’s Pros And Con.
- A Link To That Product.
Solve A Myth: Myth are common in blogsphere you can try to create an article that resolve that myth.
Getting Some Helping Hands!!
Guest Authors: If you have large readership it will be much harder to bring new content every day and if you fail to keep that momentum you will going to loss your readers, so getting some guest post will help you to keep your readers busy till you create your content.